Quality for Leaders
A two-day event for Executive Leaders, brought to you by GRQC, MCC and RIT
Are you looking for innovative ways to bring your organization to new levels of success and sustained performance?
Mike Della Porta, Vice-President, Business Operations and Technology at Butler Till:
- "To this day, Quality for Leaders is one of the most important and relevant workshops I've ever attended. I apply what I learned every day!"
Come and find out what leaders in business, education, government, healthcare and not-for-profit need to know about maximizing organizational results in customer loyalty, workforce excellence, speed acceleration, error reduction, growth and bottomline results.
Whom is this for?
This seminar is designed specifically for executive leaders.
Enduring cultures of continous improvement begin with leaders who set the tone and understand that change is a process. This seminar will provide you with the insights to create a plan to take your organization to the next level of performance and the leadership tool-kit to make it happen.
Performance improvement principles and tools, such as Lean, Six Sigma, Voice of the Customer and Change Management are providing leaders in organizations in all sectors with a competitive advantage by helping to improve their key processes, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
What results are typical from continuous improvement organizations?
The adoption of the principles and tools taught in Quality for Leaders will lead to transformational improvements. Achieved results include:
- Paychex: Reduced costs associated with providing paper labor posters to new clients by 25%
- Gorbel: Reduced quote turnaround time by 61%, from an average of 3.6 days to 1.4 days
- Oldcastle Careers: Reduced the time-to-fill open roles by 47%, from an average of 87 days to 46 days
- Villa of Hope: Reduced time from candidate application to interview from an average of 12 days to less than 6 days
- Unity Hospital: Reduced average time from patient registration in Emergency Department to triage by nurse by 78%
- Camp Stella Maris: Reduced number of families arriving early for camper check-in from 200 to 30; reduced number of minutes from arrival to check-in from 90 to 22.
What topics are covered?
The two-day class features a range of topics to prepare the executive leader to drive a culture of performance improvement through the organization. The two-day content includes interactive lectures, videos, participative exercises and success stories. Topics covered include:
- The bottom line value of quality improvement and performance excellence to organizational success
- The role of top executive leadership, mentorship and visibility
- The importance of a lean enterprise approach to the elimination of costly waste in time, people and outputs - captured in your income statement
- The best way to put Six Sigma tools and elementary statistical analyses into practice to improve predictability and reduce variability in key business processes
- Techniques to accurately capture the Voice of the Customer
- The latest approaches to change management and how to help your organization to be open to process change
- Optimal ways to create your organization's improvement plan.
Terry Callanan, former C-Suite Quality and Culture Executive, Carestream; Owner, WalkOn Consulting LLC
Leslie Henckler, former Busineess Process Improvement Manager, Paychex; Director, Business Process Efficiency and Effectivenss, TriNet
Michael Wiseman, Manager, Enterprise Integration and Salesforce Productivity, Xerox Corporation
Join us – Space is limited!
- Thursday, May 14, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday, May 15, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Rochester Institute of Technology, Hugh Carey Hall
- On the RIT Campus near Global Village
- Parking pass and a map will be provided after registration
- $240 – For GRQC members, up to the number of people entitled by membership level (click to see levels)
- $240 - For Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce members who are not already GRQC members, includes a one year Individual membership in GRQC
- $350 – For non-GRQC members (includes one-year Individual membership in GRQC)
Registration fee includes
- All program materials
- Light breakfast and buffet lunches provided both days
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks
- Credit Card - We accept payment by Visa or MasterCard
- Paypal - We accept payment via PayPal
- Check - If you wish to pay by check, please make check payable to GRQC and mail it to Cassidy Franklin, Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce, 150 State Street #400, Rochester, NY 14614.
- REGISTER by Wednesday, May 6, 2020. Register online or call Cassidy Franklin at the Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce at 585-256-4665, or e-mail Casidy.Franklin@greaterrochesterchamber.com.