Nonprofit Operational Excellence
Time & Location
About the Event
This forum is geared specifically for leaders of Nonprofits and is co-sponsored by the Council of Agency Executives (COAE). Operational Excellence is no longer optional for Nonprofits in this world of shrinking resources and increasing regulations. Organizations must operate as efficiently as possible in order to attract top talent and continue to provide valued client services. If you are interested in any of the following, then this forum is for you!
· Improving efficiency in Nonprofits
· Breakthrough thinking for Nonprofits
· 3 Things Every Nonprofit Should Know
· Becoming a Best-in-Class Nonprofit
- Dr. Terry Callanan, Chief Culture Officer for Carestream Health; Lead Trainer for GRQC’s Quality for Leaders Program
- Testimonials from Nonprofits that have participated in GRQC offerings
WHEN: Thursday, March 12, 2020
- 8:00 to 8:15am…..Registration, Coffee and Muffins, Networking
- 8:15 to 9:30am…..Program Presentation
WHERE: American Red Cross
- 50 Prince Street, Rochester, NY 14607, at the corner of College Ave.
- Note: Entrance is on College Ave. Parking available in the Auditorium Theater/RBTL lot on College Ave.
COST: Complimentary for GRQC members and non-members
PLEASE RSVP: By Monday, March 9, 2020 online at grqc.org or contact Cassidy Franklin at the Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce at 585.256.4665 or e-mail: Cassidy.Franklin@greaterrochesterchamber.com
Council of Agency Executives members should contact Melinda Goldberg at 585.301.8383 or email: Melinda@AgencyExecutives.com