2022 GRQC Showcase and Performance Excellence Awards
Tuesday, October 11, 2022
Upstate NY’s premier event honoring achievements in quality and performance excellence
Ticket sales are closed. No refunds after October 3rd. Your support in sponsorship and ticket sales helps to continue to foster this event and the ones to come.
Join Greater Rochester Quality Council (GRQC) on Tuesday, October 11 for a journey through performance excellence.
Celebrate with area businesses, non-profits, and healthcare providers committed to best practices in organizational strategy, continuous improvement, project management, and customer success.
Discover how applicants:
- Elevated their organizational strategy
- Built cross-functional teams to solve complex problems
- Enhanced customer experience with data-driven precision
Keynote speaker Brian Reh, CEO, Gorbel, Inc. will share how quality practices have positioned the Victor-based manufacturer to seek, test, and build new opportunities for sustained growth and innovation.
This year's finalists include Butler/Till, Children’s Institute, Echelon Supply and Service (Liverpool, NY), ESL Federal Credit Union, Finger Lakes Performing Provider System (FLPPS), Greater Rochester Enterprise (GRE), Hillside Family of Agencies, JN White & Associates (Perry, NY), Paychex Inc., Rochester Regional Health, Tri-County Family Medicine (Dansville, NY), and UR Medicine (Strong Memorial Hospital and Golisano Children’s Hospital).
Exhibits and Networking: 5:00 to 6:00 pm
Award Ceremony: 6:00 to 8:00 pm
- Welcome Mark Gruba, Communications Specialist for AAA Western and Central New York
- Opening Remarks Robert Duffy, President & CEO, Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- Video Presentation
- Keynote Speaker Brian Reh, CEO, Gorbel
- Awards Presentation Michael Caceci, Chair, Greater Rochester Quality Council
For any questions about tickets or registration, please call Carol Wilke (585-705-7555) or Gena Stein (585-490-4293).