Annual Healthcare Forum: Decision Making During a Crisis (The Pandemic)
Wednesday, November 10, 2021
All organizations have felt the effects of COVID-19 and have needed to make critical decisions during this unprecedented time. Nowhere else have the decisions been as critical as in the healthcare sector. Join us for this free Zoom webinar to hear rapid-fire style insights from healthcare leaders across the community, including the Monroe County Department of Public Health, Rochester Regional Health, UR Medicine, and others who will share how they addressed key decisions related to the pandemic.
This virtual event will bring value to all sectors, not only healthcare. Our panelists will share insights into decision making challenges and how they have learned to adapt and flex to the ever-evolving pandemic.
12:00 – 12:05 pm Welcome, introductions, and background - Robert Panzer, MD, Chief Quality Officer, URMC
12:05 – 12:55 pm Rapid-fire Panel exchange
- 12:05 – 12:15 pm Community
- Marielena Velez de Brown, MD MPH, Deputy Commissioner of Public Health, MCHD
- Wendy Parisi, Program Administrator/Director, URMC Safety-Net and Program Support Office
- 12:15 – 12:35 pm Hospitals/Health Systems
- Rebecca Alley, VP & CNO of Ambulatory Services, Rochester Regional Health System
- Sally Loughry, Sr. Director of Communication Center Operations
- Michael Leonard, MD, MS, Chief Healthcare Safety Officer, URMC
- J. Chad Teeters, MD, MBA, MS, Chief Executive Officer, UR Medicine Noyes Health
- 12:35 – 12:55 pm Office Practice
- Nicholas Apostoleris PhD, CEO of Tri County Family Medicine, Finger Lakes IPA
- Joseph Dipaola, MD, Primary Care Physician
- Laura Shipley, MD, Pediatric Medical Director, Accountable Health Partners, UR Medicine
- J. Chad Teeters, MD, MBA, MS, Executive Medical Director, Accountable Health Partners, UR Medicine
12:55– 1:30 pm Panel Discussion / Q&A
1:30 pm Adjourn
JOIN US FOR THIS ONLINE EVENT
- WHEN: Wednesday, November 10, 2021 – 12:00 - 1:30 pm via Zoom
- COST: Complimentary to all GRQC Members and Friends
- REGISTRATION: Click below to register by November 9, 2021. Note: Registration may not work with Internet Explorer, please use Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.