Quality for Leaders
Thursday, January 30, 2020
In this two-day training event, learn the secrets your competitors don't want you to know!
Learn the secrets that your competitors don’t want you to know!
Performance improvement principles and tools, such as Lean, Six Sigma, Voice of the Customer and Change Management are providing leading organizations in all sectors with a competitive advantage by helping to improve all of an organization’s key processes, from strategic planning to day to day operations.
Come and find out what leaders in business, education, government, healthcare and not-for-profit need to know about maximizing organizational results…whether they are customer loyalty, workforce excellence, speed, error reduction, growth, or the bottom line.
This seminar will provide you with the insights to create a plan to take your organization to the next level of performance and the leadership tool-kit to make it happen. See below for registration information, agenda details and testimonials.
Terry Callanan Carestream Health
Leslie Henckler Trinet
Michael Wiseman Xerox
Join us – Space is limited!
- Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday, January 31, 2020 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Hillside Family of Agencies Conference Center 1 Mustard Street Rochester, NY 14609
Please park in the lot off of Breck St. on the west side of the building. Walk around the front (north side) of the building to the Conference Center entrance, which is on the east side of the building
- $240 – For GRQC Members
- $350 – For non-GRQC Members
- (includes one year individual membership in GRQC)
Registration fee includes
- Valuable program materials
- Light breakfast and lunch provided both days
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks
- Credit Card - We accept payment by Visa or MasterCard
- Check - Pay at the door by check (Please make it payable to GRQC prior to the seminar)
REGISTER by Tuesday, January 21, 2020: Call Cassidy Franklin at the Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce at 585-256-4665, or send e-mail with related questions.