Healthcare Forum 2023: Driving Organizational Culture Change
Thursday, November 16, 2023
Organizations from all sectors have had to adapt to change in the wake of the pandemic, but nowhere has this been more true than in healthcare. Add in economic and regulatory pressures, as well as an ongoing drive to achieve improvement in patient outcomes, and it becomes clear that continuous evolution of organizational culture within the healthcare sector is a must.
Multidisciplinary leaders responsible for driving culture change within Rochester’s leading healthcare providers will share details of their initiatives to drive and manage culture change within their organizations. Hear about best practices in this critical area, as well as a vision of what the future might hold.
- Renee Demski MSW - EVP, Quality, Patient Safety and Performance Excellence Officer Rochester Regional Health
- Tara Gellasch MD, MBA - Chief Medical Officer, United Memorial Medical Center Rochester Regional Health
- Rebecca Kanaley MS, RN, CPN, CNL - Senior Clinical Nurse Leader for Quality and Safety UR Medicine Golisano Children’s Hospital
- Michael S. Leonard MD, MS, CPPS - Chief Safety Officer, Associate CMO and Associate VP for Healthcare Safety UR Medicine
- Lori Paine DrPH, MS, RN - Vice President, Patient Safety Officer Rochester Regional Health
- Brett Robbins MD - Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics UR Medicine
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm Program speakers TBA – “rapid fire” format
- 1:00 – 1:30 pm Panel discussion and questions
Join us for this annual event
- Title: GRQC Healthcare Forum: “Driving Organizational Culture Change”
- Date/Time: Thursday, November 16, 12:00 – 1:30 pm
- Cost: Free to GRQC members and non-members
- Registration: Click below to register. You will receive a link to Zoom registration; when you register on Zoom, you will receive instructions on how to join the meeting.
ASL interpretation and Closed Captioning will be provided for this event.
Please direct questions to: email@example.com.