Quality for Leaders
Monday, October 12, 2020
A Webinar series for the Executive Leader - Sponsored by GRQC, RIT and MCC
Brought to You by GRQC, MCC and RIT
Are you looking for innovative ways to bring your organization to new levels of success and sustained performance?
Mike Della Porta, Vice-President, Business Operations and Technology at Butler Till:
“To this day, Quality for Leaders is one of the most important and relevant workshops I’ve ever attended. I apply what I learned every day!”
For 10 years, GRQC's Quality for Leaders training program has shared secrets that your competitors don’t want you to know!
New in 2020, Quality for Leaders is crafted for executive leaders and comes to you remotely.
Performance improvement principles and tools, such as Lean, Six Sigma, Voice of the Customer and Change Leadership are providing leading organizations in all sectors with a competitive advantage by helping to improve all of an organization’s key processes, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
Come and find out what leaders in business, education, government, healthcare and not-for-profit need to know about maximizing organizational results…whether they are customer loyalty, workforce excellence, error reduction, growth, or the bottom-line.
Gain insights you need to create an action plan to take your organization to the next level of performance and the tool-kit to make it happen. Join other executive leaders to learn, network and share experiences.
Enduring cultures of continuous improvement begin with leaders who set the tone for their organizations and understand that change is a process. Quality for Leaders focuses on the role of leadership in creating a customer-focused improvement culture.
The program, designed for Executive Leaders, consists of the following four webinars:
- Role of Leadership in Process Improvement, October 12, 10 am - noon
- Voice of the Customer (VOC), October 13, 9:30 - 10:45 am
- Change Leadership, October 21, 10 am - noon
- Creating an Action Plan, October 22, 10:30 am - noon
Role of Leadership in Process Improvement
- The bottom-line value of quality improvement and performance excellence to organizational success
- The use of Plan-Do-Check-Act to drive improvement
- The role of top executive leadership in promoting employee engagement
Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Techniques to accurately capture and act on the Voice of the Customer in order to improve the customer experience
- The latest approaches to change management and how to help your organization to be open to process change
Creating an Action Plan
- It’s through the adoption of quality improvement mindsets, processes and tools taught in Quality for Leaders that improvement will result. Create a personal action plan.
- Eileen Askey, Enterprise Data Security Project Lead, Paychex
- Jan Schriefer, Director of Quality Improvement Golisano Children’s Hospital at URMC
- Kristin Dobranski, Director of Business Transformation, Rochester Regional Health System
- Ravi Alluri, Director of Quality and Continuous Improvement, Gorbel
- Margi Ochs, Director, Lean Six Sigma Marketing and Business Development, RIT Center for Quality and Applied Statistics and Instructor, RIT Saunders College of Business
- Terry Callanan, former C-Suite Quality and Culture Executive, Carestream; Owner, WalkOn Consulting LLC
Note: The Registration process will not work with the Internet Explorer browser. Please use Chrome, Firefox or Edge.
The Quality for Leaders program is offered well below market rates due to pro-bono support from the presenters. Discounts are offered for GRQC and Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce members.
- $200 for non-members
- $160 for GRQC and Chamber members
To become a GRQC member, contact Cassidy Franklin at (585) 256-4665 or Cassidy.Franklin@greaterrochesterchamber.com.
Registration fee includes a Quality for Leaders Handbook. The handbook includes key learnings (text and images) from every module and blank pages so that you:
- Can listen and engage rather than trying to write everything down
- Take additional notes as desired
- Have a reference to use after the training
We accept payment by credit card – Visa or MasterCard only - or via PayPal.
If you wish to pay by check, please make it payable to GRQC and send to Cassidy Franklin, Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce, 150 State Street #400, Rochester NY 14614.
Register by Friday, October 8, 2020
- Please use Chrome, Firefox or Edge. The Registration process will not work with Internet Explorer.
- Online - select tickets below and click Checkout to complete registration and select payment method.
- Call Cassidy Franklin at the Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce at (585) 256-4665, or e-mail Cassidy.Franklin@greaterrochesterchamber.com